Tackling climate change and shaping a new energy future
Integrated gas and new energies director at Royal Dutch Shell
PREMIUM President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw the United States from the landmark Paris climate accord must not become a distraction from urgent global efforts to combat climate change. Countries in Asia were among the most committed supporters of the Paris goals. Indonesia has committed to a 29 percent reduction in emissions by 2030. Now is not the time to break stride, but to reinfor...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Patek Philippe’s Calatrava Ref. 6006G: where graphic elegance meets ultra-thin design