COMMENTARY: Failure to resolve Novel's case political suicide for Jokowi
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM If President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo wants to maintain his credibility, he should order the police to hand over the probe into an acid attack on Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigator Novel Baswedan to an independent fact-finding team. It is very clear that the police are reluctant to handle the case. The police’s investigation has been moving at a snail’s pac...
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Iran in the spotlight as Trump, Rouhani set for UN clash
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Transjakarta bus crashes to avoid hitting street sweeper