Steel producers against imports liberalization
The Jakarta Post
Domestic basic steel producers have raised concerns over the government’s plan to further liberalize steel imports as part of a concerted program to improve Indonesia’s position in the World Bank’s annual The Ease of Doing Business Index which now ranks Indonesia 91st out of about 185 countries.
“Even now with import restrictions still in place, imports alrea...
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace