Steel producers against imports liberalization
The Jakarta Post
Domestic basic steel producers have raised concerns over the government’s plan to further liberalize steel imports as part of a concerted program to improve Indonesia’s position in the World Bank’s annual The Ease of Doing Business Index which now ranks Indonesia 91st out of about 185 countries.
“Even now with import restrictions still in place, imports alrea...
You might also like :
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend