Equality, diversity, inclusion in Indonesia
Director of British Council Indonesia
PREMIUM Those of us foreigners who have the privilege of spending a few years living and working in wonderful Indonesia sometimes struggle to make our friends back home appreciate the magnitude and global significance of this country. The whole world seems to know that the three world population giants are China, India and the United States and we’re all used to seeing Chinese, Indian and America...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Medan police officer imprisoned for shredding Quran
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- New Zealand PM makes UN history with first baby
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world