Equality, diversity, inclusion in Indonesia
Director of British Council Indonesia
PREMIUM Those of us foreigners who have the privilege of spending a few years living and working in wonderful Indonesia sometimes struggle to make our friends back home appreciate the magnitude and global significance of this country. The whole world seems to know that the three world population giants are China, India and the United States and we’re all used to seeing Chinese, Indian and America...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- US pilots say Boeing didn’t warn of 737 feature tied to crash
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- ASEAN’s priority: China
- Lippo's Karawaci flooded, Pejaten Village catches fire