Providing affordable housing for all
Executive director at the Rujak Center for Urban Studies
PREMIUM The United Nations has designated the first Monday of October every year as World Habitat Day since 1986 as a way to reflect on the state of our cities and to remind us of the basic right to adequate shelter. At the same time, it’s a reminder for state authorities that they are responsible and have the authority to shape the future of our cities. The theme of World Habitat Day this year w...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says