Providing affordable housing for all
Executive director at the Rujak Center for Urban Studies
PREMIUM The United Nations has designated the first Monday of October every year as World Habitat Day since 1986 as a way to reflect on the state of our cities and to remind us of the basic right to adequate shelter. At the same time, it’s a reminder for state authorities that they are responsible and have the authority to shape the future of our cities. The theme of World Habitat Day this year w...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul