Providing affordable housing for all
Executive director at the Rujak Center for Urban Studies
PREMIUM The United Nations has designated the first Monday of October every year as World Habitat Day since 1986 as a way to reflect on the state of our cities and to remind us of the basic right to adequate shelter. At the same time, it’s a reminder for state authorities that they are responsible and have the authority to shape the future of our cities. The theme of World Habitat Day this year w...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights