Providing affordable housing for all
Executive director at the Rujak Center for Urban Studies
PREMIUM The United Nations has designated the first Monday of October every year as World Habitat Day since 1986 as a way to reflect on the state of our cities and to remind us of the basic right to adequate shelter. At the same time, it’s a reminder for state authorities that they are responsible and have the authority to shape the future of our cities. The theme of World Habitat Day this year w...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Instant Noodle Longform