Why centralizing procurement matters
Strategic procurement professional at IBM Indonesia
Despite their differences, corporations share similarities when it comes to purchasing items to support their operations, such as IT networking and building management. Looking closely at those needs, procurement stands as a facilitator to get the requirements that companies have to fulfill.
Some say, however, that procurement is an opportunity to increase margin, while some o...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam