Why centralizing procurement matters
Strategic procurement professional at IBM Indonesia
Despite their differences, corporations share similarities when it comes to purchasing items to support their operations, such as IT networking and building management. Looking closely at those needs, procurement stands as a facilitator to get the requirements that companies have to fulfill.
Some say, however, that procurement is an opportunity to increase margin, while some o...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade