Why centralizing procurement matters
Strategic procurement professional at IBM Indonesia
Despite their differences, corporations share similarities when it comes to purchasing items to support their operations, such as IT networking and building management. Looking closely at those needs, procurement stands as a facilitator to get the requirements that companies have to fulfill.
Some say, however, that procurement is an opportunity to increase margin, while some o...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace