ASEAN-South Korea: Sharing a common destiny
Former South Korean ambassador to Indonesia, currently the chairman of the ASEAN-Korea Center in Seoul
PREMIUM During the Korean Thanksgiving holiday in early October, the airport was flooded with people leaving the country in huge waves. So where were these people going? In fact, the number one travel destination for the Korean people was, once again, the countries of Southeast Asia. More than 600,000 people traveled to ASEAN during the holiday. To South Korea, ASEAN is a very close partner and neighbor, ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 17 missing students in North Sumatra flood rescued
- 19 killed, dozens missing in floods striking N. Sumatra
- #UninstallGojek trends after executive shows support for LGBT community
- Thousands march in Chicago against Trump's 'anti-woman agenda'
- Netherlands appeals court ruling that finds it liable for Indonesian's torture
- Floods, landslide kill nine in West Sumatra, Riau
- US wants "regime change" in Iran: Rouhani
- KPK urged to be resolute in solving IndonesiaLeaks report case
- Beauty from a Korean perspective
- Erdogan, Saudi king discuss case of missing journalist: Turkish presidency