ASEAN-South Korea: Sharing a common destiny
Former South Korean ambassador to Indonesia, currently the chairman of the ASEAN-Korea Center in Seoul
PREMIUM During the Korean Thanksgiving holiday in early October, the airport was flooded with people leaving the country in huge waves. So where were these people going? In fact, the number one travel destination for the Korean people was, once again, the countries of Southeast Asia. More than 600,000 people traveled to ASEAN during the holiday. To South Korea, ASEAN is a very close partner and neighbor, ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin