ASEAN-South Korea: Sharing a common destiny
Former South Korean ambassador to Indonesia, currently the chairman of the ASEAN-Korea Center in Seoul
PREMIUM During the Korean Thanksgiving holiday in early October, the airport was flooded with people leaving the country in huge waves. So where were these people going? In fact, the number one travel destination for the Korean people was, once again, the countries of Southeast Asia. More than 600,000 people traveled to ASEAN during the holiday. To South Korea, ASEAN is a very close partner and neighbor, ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- KPK raids PLN president director's house in Jakarta
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world