ASEAN-South Korea: Sharing a common destiny
Former South Korean ambassador to Indonesia, currently the chairman of the ASEAN-Korea Center in Seoul
PREMIUM During the Korean Thanksgiving holiday in early October, the airport was flooded with people leaving the country in huge waves. So where were these people going? In fact, the number one travel destination for the Korean people was, once again, the countries of Southeast Asia. More than 600,000 people traveled to ASEAN during the holiday. To South Korea, ASEAN is a very close partner and neighbor, ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Driver named suspect after death of toddler in East Jakarta
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- No ticketing on first day of Sudirman-Thamrin odd-even trial run
- Kremlin, on possible missile delivery to Syria, says Western strike soured atmosphere