All the best for the captains' summit of South Korea, Indonesia
Executive director and former president of the Asia Journalist Association (AJA)
In May last year I visited Indonesia, and again last August.
In those nine months, Indonesia’s government and its people were working diligently and faithfully for a successful Asian Games scheduled to take place a year later.
Such cooperation among the people and the government is often called harmony of leadership and its followers. As a foreign re...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- How social media is polarizing politics