All the best for the captains' summit of South Korea, Indonesia
Executive director and former president of the Asia Journalist Association (AJA)
In May last year I visited Indonesia, and again last August.
In those nine months, Indonesia’s government and its people were working diligently and faithfully for a successful Asian Games scheduled to take place a year later.
Such cooperation among the people and the government is often called harmony of leadership and its followers. As a foreign re...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Lotte Chemical Indonesia begins construction of plant in Cilegon
- Sexual harassment in the sky: Hong Kong flight attendants fight back