All the best for the captains' summit of South Korea, Indonesia
Executive director and former president of the Asia Journalist Association (AJA)
In May last year I visited Indonesia, and again last August.
In those nine months, Indonesia’s government and its people were working diligently and faithfully for a successful Asian Games scheduled to take place a year later.
Such cooperation among the people and the government is often called harmony of leadership and its followers. As a foreign re...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting