All the best for the captains' summit of South Korea, Indonesia
Executive director and former president of the Asia Journalist Association (AJA)
In May last year I visited Indonesia, and again last August.
In those nine months, Indonesia’s government and its people were working diligently and faithfully for a successful Asian Games scheduled to take place a year later.
Such cooperation among the people and the government is often called harmony of leadership and its followers. As a foreign re...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens