All the best for the captains' summit of South Korea, Indonesia
Executive director and former president of the Asia Journalist Association (AJA)
In May last year I visited Indonesia, and again last August.
In those nine months, Indonesia’s government and its people were working diligently and faithfully for a successful Asian Games scheduled to take place a year later.
Such cooperation among the people and the government is often called harmony of leadership and its followers. As a foreign re...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Makassar mother named child abuse suspect
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Instant Noodle Longform
- Record $27.5 mn settlement in NY Catholic child sex abuse case