Social innovation for energy transition
MSc Honors Program, Environmental and Sustainablity Sciences student at SENSE Research School
PREMIUM Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Ignasius Jonan recently said Indonesia may not be able to achieve its goal to increase the share of new and renewable sources of energy to 23 percent in the country’s energy mix by 2025. Indonesia has issued more than enough policies to attract investors to develop new and renewable energy. However, the response is slow as traditional fuels are still ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world