Social innovation for energy transition
MSc Honors Program, Environmental and Sustainablity Sciences student at SENSE Research School
PREMIUM Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Ignasius Jonan recently said Indonesia may not be able to achieve its goal to increase the share of new and renewable sources of energy to 23 percent in the country’s energy mix by 2025. Indonesia has issued more than enough policies to attract investors to develop new and renewable energy. However, the response is slow as traditional fuels are still ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Me and my (porn) shadow: 'Spycam' epidemic seizes South Korea
- Moon, Kim get peace award from Indonesian community
- Four earthquakes strike off Canada's west coast
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja stuns 'American Idol' judges
- Meikarta project abides by spatial regulation: Minister
- US mulls revoking recognition of transgender people: Report
- Australia hits five Myanmar generals with sanctions
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Only 2% of ads show women as leaders: Study
- Trump accuses Saudis of 'lies' over Khashoggi killing