Social innovation for energy transition
MSc Honors Program, Environmental and Sustainablity Sciences student at SENSE Research School
PREMIUM Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Ignasius Jonan recently said Indonesia may not be able to achieve its goal to increase the share of new and renewable sources of energy to 23 percent in the country’s energy mix by 2025. Indonesia has issued more than enough policies to attract investors to develop new and renewable energy. However, the response is slow as traditional fuels are still ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Soul-searching as symbol of 70s Singapore faces demolition
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- ‘Fire and Fury’: Desperately seeking the truth about Donald Trump