A circular economy against climate change
Research associate at the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
PREMIUM World leaders and climate negotiators have continued efforts to address climate change despite the United States relinquishing leadership. So, it was perhaps ironic to observers when US President Trump visited Vietnam last month, just after typhoon Damrey had claimed scores of lives amid widespread flooding, as researchers believe that extreme environmental events, like hurricanes and typhoons, ar...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Insight: New development pathway for Indonesia
- Flights not yet affected by Mt. Anak Krakatau eruption, authorities say
- Brotherhood chief, 65 others get life for Egypt attack
- Journalist murdered in Mexico, ninth of 2018
- Trump's tariffs on $200b of Chinese imports kick in
- Supreme Court pick's accuser agrees to testify Thursday
- Nike-Kaepernick: A marriage of ideals?