A circular economy against climate change
Research associate at the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
PREMIUM World leaders and climate negotiators have continued efforts to address climate change despite the United States relinquishing leadership. So, it was perhaps ironic to observers when US President Trump visited Vietnam last month, just after typhoon Damrey had claimed scores of lives amid widespread flooding, as researchers believe that extreme environmental events, like hurricanes and typhoons, ar...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Soul-searching as symbol of 70s Singapore faces demolition