A circular economy against climate change
Research associate at the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
PREMIUM World leaders and climate negotiators have continued efforts to address climate change despite the United States relinquishing leadership. So, it was perhaps ironic to observers when US President Trump visited Vietnam last month, just after typhoon Damrey had claimed scores of lives amid widespread flooding, as researchers believe that extreme environmental events, like hurricanes and typhoons, ar...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Gatot needs ‘soft-landing’ before retirement: Expert
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Jasriadi of ‘Saracen’ to undergo trial in Pekanbaru
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Bitcoin futures make muted stock exchange debut
- Fight rages on for House speakership