A retrospect of Indonesia's power business in 2017
Co-founder of Forum Energi Muda (Young Energy Forum)
PREMIUM We understood from the outset that realizing President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s dream of adding 35 Gigawatts (GW) in electricitygenerating capacity to the grid by 2019 is undeniably difficult. As 2019 is already peeking around the corner, and while I still support this project, my confidence in the completion of the massive power projects is decreasing. By September 2017, only 7...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- Zero down-payment housing not for all: Sandiaga
- City plans to build permanent bridges in South Jakarta
- Shuttlers try newly renovated Istora stadium ahead of Indonesia Masters