A retrospect of Indonesia's power business in 2017
Co-founder of Forum Energi Muda (Young Energy Forum)
PREMIUM We understood from the outset that realizing President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s dream of adding 35 Gigawatts (GW) in electricitygenerating capacity to the grid by 2019 is undeniably difficult. As 2019 is already peeking around the corner, and while I still support this project, my confidence in the completion of the massive power projects is decreasing. By September 2017, only 7...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Washington diocese names 31 former clergy accused of abuse
- Man arrested for buying baby via Instagram
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- Microsoft co-founder, investor, philanthropist Allen dead at 65
- The warning signs get stronger
- Indonesia warns against Australia’s possible embassy move to Jerusalem
- Police on high alert ahead of Indian temple opening to women