A retrospect of Indonesia's power business in 2017
Co-founder of Forum Energi Muda (Young Energy Forum)
PREMIUM We understood from the outset that realizing President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s dream of adding 35 Gigawatts (GW) in electricitygenerating capacity to the grid by 2019 is undeniably difficult. As 2019 is already peeking around the corner, and while I still support this project, my confidence in the completion of the massive power projects is decreasing. By September 2017, only 7...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement