A retrospect of Indonesia's power business in 2017
Co-founder of Forum Energi Muda (Young Energy Forum)
PREMIUM We understood from the outset that realizing President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s dream of adding 35 Gigawatts (GW) in electricitygenerating capacity to the grid by 2019 is undeniably difficult. As 2019 is already peeking around the corner, and while I still support this project, my confidence in the completion of the massive power projects is decreasing. By September 2017, only 7...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance