Artificial intelligence in the legal industry
Daniar Supriyadi and Bhirawa J. Arifi
The debate regarding the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in modern life continues to divide opinion. On one hand, many believe that automation through AI will increase productivity and competitiveness in the business industry. On the other hand, the use of AI also raises concerns about the risk of cutting-off more conventional jobs and its ability to self-learn beyond our control.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Trump says Queen thinks Brexit is 'very complex problem': Report
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- 52 alleged robbers shot by police ahead of Asian Games
- White House, CNN in fresh row over scrapped Bolton interview