Artificial intelligence in the legal industry
Daniar Supriyadi and Bhirawa J. Arifi
The debate regarding the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in modern life continues to divide opinion. On one hand, many believe that automation through AI will increase productivity and competitiveness in the business industry. On the other hand, the use of AI also raises concerns about the risk of cutting-off more conventional jobs and its ability to self-learn beyond our control.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus