Artificial intelligence in the legal industry
Daniar Supriyadi and Bhirawa J. Arifi
The debate regarding the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in modern life continues to divide opinion. On one hand, many believe that automation through AI will increase productivity and competitiveness in the business industry. On the other hand, the use of AI also raises concerns about the risk of cutting-off more conventional jobs and its ability to self-learn beyond our control.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2