Artificial intelligence in the legal industry
Daniar Supriyadi and Bhirawa J. Arifi
The debate regarding the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in modern life continues to divide opinion. On one hand, many believe that automation through AI will increase productivity and competitiveness in the business industry. On the other hand, the use of AI also raises concerns about the risk of cutting-off more conventional jobs and its ability to self-learn beyond our control.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- Lotte Chemical Indonesia begins construction of plant in Cilegon
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s