Artificial intelligence in the legal industry
Daniar Supriyadi and Bhirawa J. Arifi
The debate regarding the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in modern life continues to divide opinion. On one hand, many believe that automation through AI will increase productivity and competitiveness in the business industry. On the other hand, the use of AI also raises concerns about the risk of cutting-off more conventional jobs and its ability to self-learn beyond our control.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Iran in the spotlight as Trump, Rouhani set for UN clash
- Transjakarta bus crashes to avoid hitting street sweeper