Beware of US mercantilism
Senior researcher at Bank Indonesia
PREMIUM In the first year of his administration, United States President Donald Trump has failed to back up his words with real action on a variety of issues that he promised in his presidential campaign. However, the world’s governments, especially those in Europe and Asia, should be cautious given his “America First” trade agenda. It would be a mistake to assume that he will not fol...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech