Beware of US mercantilism
Senior researcher at Bank Indonesia
PREMIUM In the first year of his administration, United States President Donald Trump has failed to back up his words with real action on a variety of issues that he promised in his presidential campaign. However, the world’s governments, especially those in Europe and Asia, should be cautious given his “America First” trade agenda. It would be a mistake to assume that he will not fol...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus