Beware of US mercantilism
Senior researcher at Bank Indonesia
PREMIUM In the first year of his administration, United States President Donald Trump has failed to back up his words with real action on a variety of issues that he promised in his presidential campaign. However, the world’s governments, especially those in Europe and Asia, should be cautious given his “America First” trade agenda. It would be a mistake to assume that he will not fol...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station