Anticipating new rule on sharia banks
State University of Jakarta
PREMIUM Soon Bank Indonesia (BI) will partially apply the averaging of reserve requirement to sharia commercial banks. So far, the reserve requirement for sharia commercial banks is just 5 percent daily, with no additional 1.5 percent as for conventional banks. Relaxing the reserve requirement will undoubtedly be good news, as the growth of sharia bank financing is slowing down. Total sharia bank finan...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Why do we feel sleepy after eating a meal?