Anticipating new rule on sharia banks
State University of Jakarta
PREMIUM Soon Bank Indonesia (BI) will partially apply the averaging of reserve requirement to sharia commercial banks. So far, the reserve requirement for sharia commercial banks is just 5 percent daily, with no additional 1.5 percent as for conventional banks. Relaxing the reserve requirement will undoubtedly be good news, as the growth of sharia bank financing is slowing down. Total sharia bank finan...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Airbus floats shutdown of A380 superjumbo as orders stall