Anticipating new rule on sharia banks
State University of Jakarta
PREMIUM Soon Bank Indonesia (BI) will partially apply the averaging of reserve requirement to sharia commercial banks. So far, the reserve requirement for sharia commercial banks is just 5 percent daily, with no additional 1.5 percent as for conventional banks. Relaxing the reserve requirement will undoubtedly be good news, as the growth of sharia bank financing is slowing down. Total sharia bank finan...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday