Anticipating new rule on sharia banks
State University of Jakarta
PREMIUM Soon Bank Indonesia (BI) will partially apply the averaging of reserve requirement to sharia commercial banks. So far, the reserve requirement for sharia commercial banks is just 5 percent daily, with no additional 1.5 percent as for conventional banks. Relaxing the reserve requirement will undoubtedly be good news, as the growth of sharia bank financing is slowing down. Total sharia bank finan...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- India launches 'Modicare', world's biggest health scheme
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- One year on, far right has transformed German politics
- China's bullet trains are coming for Hong Kong's airlines
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- Attempt to send underage prostitutes to Bali ends at airport: Police
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy