The rise of bond financing
Corporate finance analyst
Despite the improving financial performance of local corporations, credit growth is still having some difficulties taking off. Credit provided by banks only managed to grow by 8.1 percent in 2017, continuing the declining trend in the last couple years.
This situation raises an important issue: Even though the economy has started to recover, why have bank loans not shown significant...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights