The rise of bond financing
Corporate finance analyst
Despite the improving financial performance of local corporations, credit growth is still having some difficulties taking off. Credit provided by banks only managed to grow by 8.1 percent in 2017, continuing the declining trend in the last couple years.
This situation raises an important issue: Even though the economy has started to recover, why have bank loans not shown significant...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Foreign investors allowed to own 100% shares in 25 business units
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Afghan refugees stage protest in Medan, asking to be sent to Oz, US
- Whale shark seen in Jakarta Bay
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty