The rise of bond financing
Corporate finance analyst
Despite the improving financial performance of local corporations, credit growth is still having some difficulties taking off. Credit provided by banks only managed to grow by 8.1 percent in 2017, continuing the declining trend in the last couple years.
This situation raises an important issue: Even though the economy has started to recover, why have bank loans not shown significant...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Google Search introduces new feature to reduce clicks
- Shots fired at US embassy in Ankara, no casualties
- Pontianak urges school closure for smog
- Asian Games: Poor ticket handling after spectacular opening
- BREAKING: Another 7-magnitude quake hits Lombok
- Asian Games: Flags rise again for swimming medalists after Sun's demand
- Trump lashes out at Russia probe as 'McCarthyism'
- Model claiming Trump secrets pleads not guilty in Thailand case
- Asian Games: We need more experience, says Indonesia wrestling team after failur...
- Four Japan athletes booted from Asian Games in prostitute scandal