Competing against industry disruption
Operations and decisions advisor at the School of Business and Economics, Prasetiya Mulya University
PREMIUM Go digital, go apps, go online! The minds of today’s business leaders are consumed by those mantras. To disrupt or be disrupted is a new norm. The way of doing business is perpetually challenged by new, unthinkable, disruptive ways of winning customers’ hearts. Only a few have been successful with the new approach, while most are still struggling with it. The important lesson taken ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Nissan’s Ghosn arrested over financial law violation