Competing against industry disruption
Operations and decisions advisor at the School of Business and Economics, Prasetiya Mulya University
PREMIUM Go digital, go apps, go online! The minds of today’s business leaders are consumed by those mantras. To disrupt or be disrupted is a new norm. The way of doing business is perpetually challenged by new, unthinkable, disruptive ways of winning customers’ hearts. Only a few have been successful with the new approach, while most are still struggling with it. The important lesson taken ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Google Search introduces new feature to reduce clicks
- Shots fired at US embassy in Ankara, no casualties
- BREAKING: Buddhist woman imprisoned for complaining about mosque's speaker
- Pontianak urges school closure for smog
- Colombia rescues 49 women from 'sexual slavery'
- Asian Games: Poor ticket handling after spectacular opening
- BREAKING: Another 7-magnitude quake hits Lombok
- UK B&B becomes unlikely site of 'pilgrimage' for Japanese anime fans
- Iran unveils first domestic fighter jet
- Asian Games: Flags rise again for swimming medalists after Sun's demand