Competing against industry disruption
Operations and decisions advisor at the School of Business and Economics, Prasetiya Mulya University
PREMIUM Go digital, go apps, go online! The minds of today’s business leaders are consumed by those mantras. To disrupt or be disrupted is a new norm. The way of doing business is perpetually challenged by new, unthinkable, disruptive ways of winning customers’ hearts. Only a few have been successful with the new approach, while most are still struggling with it. The important lesson taken ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights