Competing against industry disruption
Operations and decisions advisor at the School of Business and Economics, Prasetiya Mulya University
PREMIUM Go digital, go apps, go online! The minds of today’s business leaders are consumed by those mantras. To disrupt or be disrupted is a new norm. The way of doing business is perpetually challenged by new, unthinkable, disruptive ways of winning customers’ hearts. Only a few have been successful with the new approach, while most are still struggling with it. The important lesson taken ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- Teen suspect killed 6-year-old girl over parents' quarrel: Police
- Not wearing correct uniform, students told to do exams outdoors