London's Komodo bond power Indonesian infrastructure
Nikhil Rathi and Kartika Wirjoatmodjo
PREMIUM In recent months Indonesia has been celebrating a series of firsts: from the first Indonesia pavilion at the World Economic Forum in Davos; to being rated, for the first time, investment grade by all three major rating agencies and launching the world’s first ever Komodo bond by a state-owned enterprise. This is testament to President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s commitment to...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace