London's Komodo bond power Indonesian infrastructure
Nikhil Rathi and Kartika Wirjoatmodjo
PREMIUM In recent months Indonesia has been celebrating a series of firsts: from the first Indonesia pavilion at the World Economic Forum in Davos; to being rated, for the first time, investment grade by all three major rating agencies and launching the world’s first ever Komodo bond by a state-owned enterprise. This is testament to President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s commitment to...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights