London's Komodo bond power Indonesian infrastructure
Nikhil Rathi and Kartika Wirjoatmodjo
PREMIUM In recent months Indonesia has been celebrating a series of firsts: from the first Indonesia pavilion at the World Economic Forum in Davos; to being rated, for the first time, investment grade by all three major rating agencies and launching the world’s first ever Komodo bond by a state-owned enterprise. This is testament to President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s commitment to...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- Teen suspect killed 6-year-old girl over parents' quarrel: Police
- Not wearing correct uniform, students told to do exams outdoors