London's Komodo bond power Indonesian infrastructure
Nikhil Rathi and Kartika Wirjoatmodjo
PREMIUM In recent months Indonesia has been celebrating a series of firsts: from the first Indonesia pavilion at the World Economic Forum in Davos; to being rated, for the first time, investment grade by all three major rating agencies and launching the world’s first ever Komodo bond by a state-owned enterprise. This is testament to President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s commitment to...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Google Search introduces new feature to reduce clicks
- Shots fired at US embassy in Ankara, no casualties
- BREAKING: Buddhist woman imprisoned for complaining about mosque's speaker
- Pontianak urges school closure for smog
- Colombia rescues 49 women from 'sexual slavery'
- Asian Games: Poor ticket handling after spectacular opening
- BREAKING: Another 7-magnitude quake hits Lombok
- UK B&B becomes unlikely site of 'pilgrimage' for Japanese anime fans
- Iran unveils first domestic fighter jet
- Asian Games: Flags rise again for swimming medalists after Sun's demand