Will ASEAN form a strong judicial body?
Works at the Foreign Ministry in Jakarta
PREMIUM ASEAN has withstood the test of time, having commemorated its golden jubilee in 2017. Since its establishment in 1967 it has successfully managed and maintained regional peace and stability as well as building regional resilience. With some 634 million people, a gross domestic product (GDP) of US$2.6 trillion and $2.23 trillion in trade, as a regional entity, ASEAN has been a credible and outstand...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world