Will ASEAN form a strong judicial body?
Works at the Foreign Ministry in Jakarta
PREMIUM ASEAN has withstood the test of time, having commemorated its golden jubilee in 2017. Since its establishment in 1967 it has successfully managed and maintained regional peace and stability as well as building regional resilience. With some 634 million people, a gross domestic product (GDP) of US$2.6 trillion and $2.23 trillion in trade, as a regional entity, ASEAN has been a credible and outstand...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent
- Next US House foreign affairs chief vows to check Trump, warns Russia
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Lion Air passengers change planes because of broken AC