Can Indonesia really make it to Industry 4.0?
On the fourth day of the fourth month this year, the government launched its strategy to ride the wave of the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) with the “Making Indonesia 4.0” initiative.
With the confluence of avant-garde technology such as the internet of things and big data, the initiative is indeed a step in the right direction. As President Joko &ldq...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt