Can Indonesia really make it to Industry 4.0?
On the fourth day of the fourth month this year, the government launched its strategy to ride the wave of the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) with the “Making Indonesia 4.0” initiative.
With the confluence of avant-garde technology such as the internet of things and big data, the initiative is indeed a step in the right direction. As President Joko &ldq...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Sexual harassment in the sky: Hong Kong flight attendants fight back