Can Indonesia really make it to Industry 4.0?
On the fourth day of the fourth month this year, the government launched its strategy to ride the wave of the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) with the “Making Indonesia 4.0” initiative.
With the confluence of avant-garde technology such as the internet of things and big data, the initiative is indeed a step in the right direction. As President Joko &ldq...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Hunting for handbags, watches and more at Christie’s
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting