Can Indonesia really make it to Industry 4.0?
On the fourth day of the fourth month this year, the government launched its strategy to ride the wave of the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) with the “Making Indonesia 4.0” initiative.
With the confluence of avant-garde technology such as the internet of things and big data, the initiative is indeed a step in the right direction. As President Joko &ldq...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Makassar mother named child abuse suspect
- Instant Noodle Longform