Blockchain a blind spot in graft eradication
Strategic procurement professional at IBM Indonesia
While expressing his opposition to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin for fear of creating a black economy, Communications and Information Minister Rudiantara recently conveyed his support for Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin.
In fact, blockchain has commonly been used in the infrastructure of numerous industries. Not only does blockchain help industries advance efficiency, it g...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Japan to offer e-visa to tourists starting April 2020
- IMF chief postpones Middle East trip with Saudi stop
- For the sake of integrity
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Fan Bingbing spotted for first time in months, outside Beijing airport
- Indonesia’s competitiveness improves, but still well below Singapore, Malaysia
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- A year of Anies Baswedan
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia warns against Australia’s possible embassy move to Jerusalem