Blockchain a blind spot in graft eradication
Strategic procurement professional at IBM Indonesia
While expressing his opposition to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin for fear of creating a black economy, Communications and Information Minister Rudiantara recently conveyed his support for Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin.
In fact, blockchain has commonly been used in the infrastructure of numerous industries. Not only does blockchain help industries advance efficiency, it g...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims