Blockchain a blind spot in graft eradication
Strategic procurement professional at IBM Indonesia
While expressing his opposition to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin for fear of creating a black economy, Communications and Information Minister Rudiantara recently conveyed his support for Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin.
In fact, blockchain has commonly been used in the infrastructure of numerous industries. Not only does blockchain help industries advance efficiency, it g...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro