Denials more dangerous than terrorism
Editor of the Journal of Asian Medical Students' Association
In just a few days, Indonesia was hit by several different terror attacks. Apart from fatalities from the riot at the National Police’s Mobile Brigade headquarters (Mako Brimob) detention center, there were also the church bombings in Surabaya in which many were injured, who will be traumatized for the rest of their lives.
In these dark hours, many people mourn, and we condemn...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China