Denials more dangerous than terrorism
Editor of the Journal of Asian Medical Students' Association
In just a few days, Indonesia was hit by several different terror attacks. Apart from fatalities from the riot at the National Police’s Mobile Brigade headquarters (Mako Brimob) detention center, there were also the church bombings in Surabaya in which many were injured, who will be traumatized for the rest of their lives.
In these dark hours, many people mourn, and we condemn...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Japan to offer e-visa to tourists starting April 2020
- IMF chief postpones Middle East trip with Saudi stop
- For the sake of integrity
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Fan Bingbing spotted for first time in months, outside Beijing airport
- Indonesia’s competitiveness improves, but still well below Singapore, Malaysia
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A year of Anies Baswedan
- Indonesia warns against Australia’s possible embassy move to Jerusalem