Denials more dangerous than terrorism
Editor of the Journal of Asian Medical Students' Association
In just a few days, Indonesia was hit by several different terror attacks. Apart from fatalities from the riot at the National Police’s Mobile Brigade headquarters (Mako Brimob) detention center, there were also the church bombings in Surabaya in which many were injured, who will be traumatized for the rest of their lives.
In these dark hours, many people mourn, and we condemn...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- US believes missing journalist Tice still alive after six years
- Saudi state carrier hit by system failure ahead of haj
- Congresswoman-elect kidnapped in Mexico: Official
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Asian Games torch relay route in Jakarta