Fostering a culture of prevention in ASEAN
We are living in a rapidly changing world today where the impact of global challenges reverberates at the regional level. To adapt to this new dynamism, ASEAN as a region cannot continue with its business-as-usual approach.
Our region is vulnerable to various threats related to diseases, drugs, crime and human trafficking. Asymmetric threats, including deliberate falsehoods and onli...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- India launches 'Modicare', world's biggest health scheme
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- One year on, far right has transformed German politics
- China's bullet trains are coming for Hong Kong's airlines
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- Attempt to send underage prostitutes to Bali ends at airport: Police
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy