Fostering a culture of prevention in ASEAN
We are living in a rapidly changing world today where the impact of global challenges reverberates at the regional level. To adapt to this new dynamism, ASEAN as a region cannot continue with its business-as-usual approach.
Our region is vulnerable to various threats related to diseases, drugs, crime and human trafficking. Asymmetric threats, including deliberate falsehoods and onli...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- Pence says US to partner in Papua New Guinea military base
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US politician stands to win election by one vote
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- Govt looks to private employees to fill public jobs after 90 percent of applican...
- 'Moral panic' targets Indonesia's LGBT community
- Number of missing in California fire soars past 1,000 as Trump set to visit