Insight: ASEAN deserves central role in Indo-Pacific cooperation
Vice chair, Board of Trustees, CSIS Foundation
PREMIUM The United States’ new concept to manage the region from the Western Pacific Coast of the US to the Indian Ocean, India and the borders of Pakistan and Afghanistan was put up in the 2017-2018 National Security System named Indo-Pacific and launched almost simultaneously with the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue (Quad), a cooperation of democratic countries in the Indo-Pacific region — t...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Associate of close Trump adviser expects to be indicted by Mueller
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- University student ‘pseudo poll’: LGBT behavior caused by keeping wrong company...
- Garuda Indonesia records best OTP in Asia Pacific