To protect us from terrorism, pass the bill
Frans H. Winarta
PREMIUM For more than a week, Indonesia has suffered from terrorist attacks in various places. From riots at the Mobile Brigade headquarters (Mako Brimob) in Depok involving terror detainees, the bombing of three churches in Surabaya, to the attack at the Surabaya Police headquarters and the latest attack at the Riau Police headquarters. Methods in terror attacks have changed, demonstrated by...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world