THR, 13th month salary and Idul Fitri spirit
Author of Julia's Jihad
In two days, we will be celebrating Idul Fitri after fasting throughout the holy month of Ramadhan. It’s a time to rejoice!
But did you know that a group of people is celebrating two weeks before, and two weeks after Idul Fitri? Who are they, and why are they doing this?
The group comprises more than 4.5 million civil servants, around 675,000 personnel of ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens