Diaspora solutions for education in Papua
Fifth graders have used thermographic cameras to detect and plot heat loss at their school and neighborhood, and then formulated solutions for energy conservation, as teacher Peter Connallon in Indianapolis, reported last year.
Not too long ago, six teenagers from Egypt, Malaysia, the United States and the Netherlands collaborated online across four continents to create an awa...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad