Diaspora solutions for education in Papua
Fifth graders have used thermographic cameras to detect and plot heat loss at their school and neighborhood, and then formulated solutions for energy conservation, as teacher Peter Connallon in Indianapolis, reported last year.
Not too long ago, six teenagers from Egypt, Malaysia, the United States and the Netherlands collaborated online across four continents to create an awa...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- Lion Air: a deadly crash and a whole lot of questions for Boeing
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia records US$1.82 billion trade deficit in October
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai