Diaspora solutions for education in Papua
Fifth graders have used thermographic cameras to detect and plot heat loss at their school and neighborhood, and then formulated solutions for energy conservation, as teacher Peter Connallon in Indianapolis, reported last year.
Not too long ago, six teenagers from Egypt, Malaysia, the United States and the Netherlands collaborated online across four continents to create an awa...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Malaysia ex-PM faces 21 new charges over 1MDB scandal
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food