Roadmap for Malaysia's political, economic diplomacy
Dato’ Saifuddin Abdullah
New Malaysia — a label now popularly used to describe the new Pakatan Harapan government, which took over the administration following the May 9 elections — has been carrying out widespread reforms to clean up corruption and restore the people’s trust in government.
These reforms have been led by the seventh and current Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamma...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent
- Next US House foreign affairs chief vows to check Trump, warns Russia
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Lion Air passengers change planes because of broken AC