Roadmap for Malaysia's political, economic diplomacy
Dato’ Saifuddin Abdullah
New Malaysia — a label now popularly used to describe the new Pakatan Harapan government, which took over the administration following the May 9 elections — has been carrying out widespread reforms to clean up corruption and restore the people’s trust in government.
These reforms have been led by the seventh and current Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamma...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Medan police officer imprisoned for shredding Quran
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- New Zealand PM makes UN history with first baby