Indonesia-US: Deepening trade relations beyond GSP
Lili Yan Ing
The recent visit of the Indonesian trade delegation to Washington DC was described as a “smart move” by the United States, and the response from the US has been perceived as “promising to deepen trade relations” by Indonesia.
The Indonesian delegation visited the US late in July in response to an invitation from the head of the US Trade Representative (...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Asian Games: Poor ticket handling after spectacular opening
- Muslim couple denied Swiss citizenship over handshake refusal
- Strong earthquake hits off Fiji, no tsunami threat
- Jokowi opens Asian Games in dazzling ceremony
- Twitter erupts as Asian Games opening ceremony praised by netizens
- Indonesia denies reports on Jakarta's air pollution during Asian Games
- Aftershocks hit Lombok, cause landslides on Mt. Rinjani
- Asian Games: Volunteers feel opening hype outside venue
- Google launches special features for Asian Games 2018
- Ratoh Jaroe dance and the fast-changing costume mystery