Indonesia-US: Deepening trade relations beyond GSP
Lili Yan Ing
The recent visit of the Indonesian trade delegation to Washington DC was described as a “smart move” by the United States, and the response from the US has been perceived as “promising to deepen trade relations” by Indonesia.
The Indonesian delegation visited the US late in July in response to an invitation from the head of the US Trade Representative (...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- 17 missing students in North Sumatra flood rescued
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- US wants "regime change" in Iran: Rouhani
- Lewinsky affair not an abuse of power, says Hillary Clinton
- KPK urged to be resolute in solving IndonesiaLeaks report case
- Delayed school entry good for mental health: Study
- #UninstallGojek trends after executive shows support for LGBT community
- Erdogan, Saudi king discuss case of missing journalist: Turkish presidency
- The warning signs get stronger