Empowering financial authorities with RegTech
Rendy Satria Dalimunthe
Business tech consultant
PREMIUM Financial authorities all around the world are facing unprecedented challenges. While the aftermath of the financial crisis in 2008, which triggered the comprehensive transformation of financial supervision, has yet to be fully comprehended, the fintech revolution is coming. And it brings another profound complexity, raising questions over whether current regulatory frameworks are still relevant.<...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations