Empowering financial authorities with RegTech
Rendy Satria Dalimunthe
Business tech consultant
PREMIUM Financial authorities all around the world are facing unprecedented challenges. While the aftermath of the financial crisis in 2008, which triggered the comprehensive transformation of financial supervision, has yet to be fully comprehended, the fintech revolution is coming. And it brings another profound complexity, raising questions over whether current regulatory frameworks are still relevant.<...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent
- Next US House foreign affairs chief vows to check Trump, warns Russia
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Lion Air passengers change planes because of broken AC