Unleashing potential of Indonesia’s creative economy
Rasmus Abildgaard Kristensen
This week, Indonesia is hosting the first-ever World Conference on Creative Economy. The conference is an important and very timely initiative by the Creative Economy Agency (Bekraf).
The creative sector already plays a vital role in Indonesia’s economy. According to Bekraf, the sector contributed 7.4 percent to the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) and accoun...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Transgender people assaulted by dozens of men in Bekasi
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Foreign investors allowed to own 100% shares in 25 business units
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Whale shark seen in Jakarta Bay
- Crown prince a 'red line' in Khashoggi probe: Saudi FM
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos