Politics and analogy: Learning from ‘Game of Thrones’
Christian Satriadamai Pareira
PREMIUM The October meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank became another stage for President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo to communicate his concern to the global audience. After his previous statement at the World Economic Forum on ASEAN, which included pop culture references to the blockbuster movie The Avengers, President Jokowi again drew his mark with a...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- 'Moral panic' targets Indonesia's LGBT community
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- Govt looks to private employees to fill public jobs after 90 percent of applican...