Vice President attending funeral of Cambodian deputy prime minister
The Jakarta Post
Vice President Jusuf Kalla departed for Cambodia on Sunday morning to attend the funeral of the deputy prime minister of Cambodia, Sok An, in Phnom Penh.
The deputy prime minister passed away at the age of 66 on March 15 while he was receiving medical treatment in Beijing.
“Mr. Vice President went to Cambodia this morning to attend the funeral ceremony,” the Vice President secretariat said in a release on Sunday.
The Vice President and his wife, Mufidah Kalla, are also scheduled to make a courtesy visit to the Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen at the Peace Palace, the prime minister's office.
The Vice President would return to Indonesia later today. (rdi/dmr)
- Jember airport development kicks off
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Airport train to start operating in November
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- PAN may endorse Zulkifli to run in 2019 presidential poll