Hospital failed dead baby
Callistasia Wijaya and Marchio Irfan Gorbiano
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Jakarta Health Agency alleged on Monday that Mitra Keluarga Hospital in Kalideres, West Jakarta, did not follow proper procedures when organizing the treatment of a four-month-old baby that subsequently died. The death of the patient, Tiara Deborah Simanjorang, on Sept. 3 has attracted nationwide attention as the hospital reportedly refused to transfer the baby, who suffered from severe bre...
You might also like :
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste