INSIGHT: Engaging China in maintaining peace in South China Sea
Klaus Heinrich Raditio
Researching China’s recent behavior and strategy in the South China Sea for his PhD at the University of Sydney
PREMIUM That the extensive claim over the body of water within China’s nine-dash line in the South China Sea does not correspond to international law should not be overlooked. Furthermore, China’s behavior in the South China Sea, namely the massive construction of artificial islands, is undeniably worrying. However, there are some disagreements regarding the strategy of maintaining peace an...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Danilo completes Man City move
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City