Sustainable infrastructure investment
Professor at Padjadjaran University and director of the university’s Center of Sustainable Development Goals Studies (SDGs Center)
PREMIUM Infrastructure investment needs are high on the global development agenda as the realization of the funding requirements depends not only on each country’s financing capacity but also on multilateral cooperation with other countries or international agencies. Sustainable and quality infrastructure investment are two sides of the same coin. Quality infrastructure investment can facilitate ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- ‘Black Panther’ succeeds in bringing Wakanda to world
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April