Sustainable infrastructure investment
Professor at Padjadjaran University and director of the university’s Center of Sustainable Development Goals Studies (SDGs Center)
PREMIUM Infrastructure investment needs are high on the global development agenda as the realization of the funding requirements depends not only on each country’s financing capacity but also on multilateral cooperation with other countries or international agencies. Sustainable and quality infrastructure investment are two sides of the same coin. Quality infrastructure investment can facilitate ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade