Sustainable infrastructure investment
Professor at Padjadjaran University and director of the university’s Center of Sustainable Development Goals Studies (SDGs Center)
PREMIUM Infrastructure investment needs are high on the global development agenda as the realization of the funding requirements depends not only on each country’s financing capacity but also on multilateral cooperation with other countries or international agencies. Sustainable and quality infrastructure investment are two sides of the same coin. Quality infrastructure investment can facilitate ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Israel minister calls for boycott of Arab area after riot
- Indika completes acquisition of Kideco