Sustainable infrastructure investment
Professor at Padjadjaran University and director of the university’s Center of Sustainable Development Goals Studies (SDGs Center)
PREMIUM Infrastructure investment needs are high on the global development agenda as the realization of the funding requirements depends not only on each country’s financing capacity but also on multilateral cooperation with other countries or international agencies. Sustainable and quality infrastructure investment are two sides of the same coin. Quality infrastructure investment can facilitate ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Setya Novanto pays $50,000 in restitution installment to KPK
- Me and my (porn) shadow: 'Spycam' epidemic seizes South Korea
- Indonesian tourism set to beat Thailand in 5 years
- Suspected HTI flag burning sparks controversy among Muslims
- Australia hits five Myanmar generals with sanctions
- Better or worse under Jokowi?
- US warships sail through Taiwan Strait
- UN committee slams French 'burqa ban' for 'violating' rights
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Four earthquakes strike off Canada's west coast