Sustainable infrastructure investment
Professor at Padjadjaran University and director of the university’s Center of Sustainable Development Goals Studies (SDGs Center)
PREMIUM Infrastructure investment needs are high on the global development agenda as the realization of the funding requirements depends not only on each country’s financing capacity but also on multilateral cooperation with other countries or international agencies. Sustainable and quality infrastructure investment are two sides of the same coin. Quality infrastructure investment can facilitate ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world