Turning Indonesia into investment magnet
Bhirawa J. Arifi
Lawyer at Bahar & Partners
Since his election as president, Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has many times pledged to promote Indonesia as a haven for domestic and foreign investors.
An increase in new investment is necessary in order to help Jokowi’s administration accomplish one of his main “Nawacita” (Nine Aspirations) missions: to build and strengthen national infrastructure for t...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Jember airport development kicks off
- British couple's message in a bottle reaches Gaza