Turning Indonesia into investment magnet
Bhirawa J. Arifi
Lawyer at Bahar & Partners
Since his election as president, Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has many times pledged to promote Indonesia as a haven for domestic and foreign investors.
An increase in new investment is necessary in order to help Jokowi’s administration accomplish one of his main “Nawacita” (Nine Aspirations) missions: to build and strengthen national infrastructure for t...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards