Turning Indonesia into investment magnet
Bhirawa J. Arifi
Lawyer at Bahar & Partners
Since his election as president, Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has many times pledged to promote Indonesia as a haven for domestic and foreign investors.
An increase in new investment is necessary in order to help Jokowi’s administration accomplish one of his main “Nawacita” (Nine Aspirations) missions: to build and strengthen national infrastructure for t...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Indonesia should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- XL Axiata records 218% increase in data services
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Government to flood market with frozen buffalo meat
- 17 new routes opened at AP II airports so far this year
- Fourth suspect named in N. Sumatra Police attack