Turning Indonesia into investment magnet
Bhirawa J. Arifi
Lawyer at Bahar & Partners
Since his election as president, Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has many times pledged to promote Indonesia as a haven for domestic and foreign investors.
An increase in new investment is necessary in order to help Jokowi’s administration accomplish one of his main “Nawacita” (Nine Aspirations) missions: to build and strengthen national infrastructure for t...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga