Can electric vehicles be green heroes?
Clorinda Wibowo and Josefhine Chitra
“The future is here” is a shared sentiment of Indonesians, who are proud of the government’s plan to develop electric vehicles (EVs). Along with the United Kingdom, France, and India, Indonesia plans to prohibit the sales of fossil-fuel based vehicles by 2040.
This progressive stride in line with Morgan Stanley Bank’s prediction that by 2050, half the c...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Bitcoin sinks below $10,000 to bring monthlong rout to 50%
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Seven interesting facts about Maritime Museum in Jakarta
- Dukuh Atas TOD groundbreaking set for Jan 30