Can electric vehicles be green heroes?
Clorinda Wibowo and Josefhine Chitra
“The future is here” is a shared sentiment of Indonesians, who are proud of the government’s plan to develop electric vehicles (EVs). Along with the United Kingdom, France, and India, Indonesia plans to prohibit the sales of fossil-fuel based vehicles by 2040.
This progressive stride in line with Morgan Stanley Bank’s prediction that by 2050, half the c...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Four-meter snake found in West Jakarta restaurant
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta