Can electric vehicles be green heroes?
Clorinda Wibowo and Josefhine Chitra
“The future is here” is a shared sentiment of Indonesians, who are proud of the government’s plan to develop electric vehicles (EVs). Along with the United Kingdom, France, and India, Indonesia plans to prohibit the sales of fossil-fuel based vehicles by 2040.
This progressive stride in line with Morgan Stanley Bank’s prediction that by 2050, half the c...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world