Youth mental health challenges ‘bonus’
Aqsha Azhary Nur
World Mental Health Day is observed every Oct. 10. This year’s theme is “Young people and mental health in a changing world”. The United Nations defines the young as those between the ages of 15 and 24. This would refer to a typical spectrum of senior high school students, undergraduate students and those who are less fortunate, such as unschooled children in Indonesia.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- 17 missing students in North Sumatra flood rescued
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- Lewinsky affair not an abuse of power, says Hillary Clinton
- US wants "regime change" in Iran: Rouhani
- KPK urged to be resolute in solving IndonesiaLeaks report case
- The warning signs get stronger
- Delayed school entry good for mental health: Study
- #UninstallGojek trends after executive shows support for LGBT community
- Erdogan, Saudi king discuss case of missing journalist: Turkish presidency