Dag Hammarskjold's murder, 50 years later
Teaches Indonesian history at the University of the Sunshine Coast
PREMIUM This week is the deadline for a full report on the death of Dag Hammarskjold to be handed to the current United Nations Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres. Hammarskjold, from Sweden, was a former UN secretary-general killed in a mysterious plane crash in Africa in 1961. After a string of reports over the last 50 years, new evidence led to another UN investigation two years ago by Mohamed Chand...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- Status: Online, but not present