Research and development key to promoting digital economy
Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman
Former researcher at JRC Growth and Innovation
PREMIUM The current government priority on developing infrastructure to distribute the cake of economic growth has generally been accepted with an outpouring of praise. But there is a policy to that of stood in stark contrast from the previous era. We have witnessed a stronger commitment to adapt to the global movement, which requires states, including Indonesia, to shift toward a digital economy. Pres...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Four new parties to take part in 2019 elections