Research and development key to promoting digital economy
Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman
Former researcher at JRC Growth and Innovation
PREMIUM The current government priority on developing infrastructure to distribute the cake of economic growth has generally been accepted with an outpouring of praise. But there is a policy to that of stood in stark contrast from the previous era. We have witnessed a stronger commitment to adapt to the global movement, which requires states, including Indonesia, to shift toward a digital economy. Pres...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces