Research and development key to promoting digital economy
Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman
Former researcher at JRC Growth and Innovation
PREMIUM The current government priority on developing infrastructure to distribute the cake of economic growth has generally been accepted with an outpouring of praise. But there is a policy to that of stood in stark contrast from the previous era. We have witnessed a stronger commitment to adapt to the global movement, which requires states, including Indonesia, to shift toward a digital economy. Pres...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says