Research and development key to promoting digital economy
Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman
Former researcher at JRC Growth and Innovation
PREMIUM The current government priority on developing infrastructure to distribute the cake of economic growth has generally been accepted with an outpouring of praise. But there is a policy to that of stood in stark contrast from the previous era. We have witnessed a stronger commitment to adapt to the global movement, which requires states, including Indonesia, to shift toward a digital economy. Pres...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Malaysia ex-PM faces 21 new charges over 1MDB scandal
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food