How Islamic finance can manage rupiah stability
In the last few weeks, we have witnessed an increase in foreign currency volatility in emerging markets, including Indonesia. The rupiah dropped to a new low of 14,418 against the US dollar on July 3, according to the Jakarta Interbank Spot Dollar Rate (JISDOR).
According to Bloomberg, since April 2018, there has been capital outflow from the Indonesian bond market amounting t...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says