How Islamic finance can manage rupiah stability
In the last few weeks, we have witnessed an increase in foreign currency volatility in emerging markets, including Indonesia. The rupiah dropped to a new low of 14,418 against the US dollar on July 3, according to the Jakarta Interbank Spot Dollar Rate (JISDOR).
According to Bloomberg, since April 2018, there has been capital outflow from the Indonesian bond market amounting t...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- West Jakarta early childhood school dismantled in front of students
- Indonesia attracts buyers at Hamburg COTECA trade expo
- Saudi Arabia's foreign minister to visit Indonesia
- In China's Catholic heartland, Vatican deal brings Communist Party closer
- Meikarta graft case: KPK searches residence of Lippo Group CEO James Riady
- The other side of Korea: Art, food and history
- Saudi Arabia admits Khashoggi killed in Istanbul consulate
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- FBI leaker jailed for four years
- Trump says Saudi journalist likely dead, warns of 'severe' response