The Jakarta Post
A fire destroyed two kiosks in Blok C of the Tanah Abang Market, Central Jakarta, at around 7 a.m.
“The fire broke out on the building's fourth floor,” said Hardisiswan, head of the Central Jakarta Fire and Rescue Agency.
No casualties have been reported.
Hardisiswan said 14 fire trucks were sent to the location. Access to the building was closed temporarily.
Firefighters were reportedly able to put out the blaze, which is believed to have been caused by a short circuit, at around 9.30 a.m. (das)